Monday 28 February 2011

Transparent Behaviour

"My Dear Wendy:

I am very very lost. I don't know what to think about this situation i'm in so i hope you can light my way and let me find an answer.

I'm in a relationship with a guy (Sandy Wich) for more than 4 months. A common friend (Jenny, i think you know her) introduced us and it was just magic. I'm really in love with him and i thought that he was in love with me as well. But now i'm not sure.

We went on holidays together and it was beautiful. We were living together at my parents house but it was the first time that we travel and stayed alone for that much time. And when we came back to Buenos Aires Sandy decided that he wanted to come back to England to see our Jenny (they lived together for ages, like brother and sister). So he took a flight a week ago and i don't have news since then. I talked to our friend and she said that he never called her. So i don't know where he is, or if he's planing to come back.

Can you tell me what happend? He freak out? Her friend is liyng to me and he's there? He doesn't love me anymore and he couldn't say that to me so he ran away? Something bad happend to him??
I'm desperate!

Please answer me!!!
The Invisible Girlfriend

PD: i add a photo of the two of us so you'll see how happy we looked (he is the one with the hat).
PD2: sorry, my english is rubbish”



Dear Invisible Girlfriend,

Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear. Well, I’m afraid that disappearing off the face of the earth is clearer than an email with big bold letters that says “I DON’T WANT TO BE WITH YOU”. Because, if he wanted to be with you, he wouldn’t be ignoring your calls and messages.

I’m sorry to be the one to tell you this, but this man sounds like a tool. A complete and utter prat. He has left you all on your own, without so much as bothering to say goodbye. I mean, what could his excuse be? What would you reasonably accept? Can you think of one valid reason? There are only four excusable reasons for this in my book:
1.     He is a secret agent/witness to a terrible crime, and has had to disappear in order to stay undercover and ultimately make the world a better place.
2.     He has been taken hostage and/or imprisoned in a Russian or Turkish jail.
3.     He is dead.
4.     He is a supernatural being (e.g. vampire or werewolf) and has had to disappear for your own protection.

And even then, if he really loved you, nothing would stop him getting a message to you. It seems he has abandoned you and your friend to worry about you (I don’t believe she is keeping secrets, because, let’s face it, Jenny can’t keep secrets), and the best thing you can do is stop wasting another second on him! He didn’t give you a second thought, so don’t give him one either! Think about how fabulous you are, and how fantastic it is that you have an opportunity to find a guy who doesn’t disappear on you, that you can see whenever you like, and has a far more sensible name than “Sandy Wich”.

And if he ever comes crawling back, realising what he lost? I would expect some serious, and I mean SERIOUS grovelling before you even consider forgiving him!
With love,

The Very-Much-Here Wendy.

No comments:

Post a Comment