Wednesday 23 February 2011

The Truth Hurts

Hello darlings!
I'm Wendy, the wide mouthed frog, and I am here to tell it like it is.

Why you ask?

The way I see it, women are generally sensible. We can be logical, give very good advice, we know when to talk and when to shut up, and we can spot a bad situation a mile off. The only trouble is, that the majority of us suffer a massive blind spot when it comes to our own lives. Especially our love lives.

And no one wants to be that friend. When everyone else is sat around a crying girl saying "He's intimidated by you, that's all!", or "It's nothing to do with you if he's married or not", or "Maybe he didn't have any credit?", no one wants to be the one to clear their throat and say "Well, actually... he's an asshole/he doesn't like you (or even worse).. you're being the bad guy". You just don't want to say that sort of thing to your friends.

Well my sweeties, that's why I'm here. Because I talk far too much, and I'm not afraid to tell you the truth. Ever. So please, feel free to email with your questions and problems, it's what I subsist on! My address is wendytellsitlikeitis@hotmail.co.uk

I'd like to mention the wonderful Greg Behrendt here - the genius who brought us He's Just Not That Into You. "Of course!" We all thought as we read it. "It's so obvious! Never again will I let a man fool me in this way!" And naturally, it's easier said than done. People have often expressed that they wish they had a little Greg around constantly to tell them how fantastic they are, and how certain men are not worth it - and I am to be that little Greg! Except I'm a frog. Called Wendy.

No comments:

Post a Comment